If you happen to have a Sony NEX-5n and are considering one of our products. Thanks to Emric Delton we have a quick guide as to what is needed to make it work with the MiniDV Stabilizer.
Saturday, December 10, 2011
Thursday, December 1, 2011
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Just in time for Christmas, we would like to introduce our new Dolly Wheels. Compatible with the MiniDV Stabilizer, MiniDV Stabilizer Pro and Specter Stabilizer they add multiple shots to the stabilizers arsenal. They take less than 60 seconds to install and are perfect for tabletop or floor rolling shots.
- Super fast install
- Solid aluminum construction
- Durable black powder coat finish for long lasting performance.
- Adds multiple shots to the stabilizers arsenal.
- Compatible with: MiniDV Stabilizer, Specter Stabilizer.
Get yours today at: http://balvanzenterprises.com/DollyWheels.html
Saturday, October 1, 2011
A little something for the DIY crowd. We are now offering a 2-axis video camera stabilizer gimbal kit. Perfect for the DIY'er that lacks the tools needed to get their camera stabilizer project started. Video assembly instructions can be found below.
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Demo footage of our new Specter Stabilizer. Weather conditions were not in our favor with wind gusts up to 35mph and average wind speeds of 10-15mph, however the Specter Stabilizer performed beautifully in most conditions. Due to the weather, the stabilizer was loaded up to full weight with inertial dampers to help control stability. The Specter Stabilizer is a great low cost alternative to other STEADICAM® style Stabilizers. STEADICAM® is a registered trademark of The Tiffen Company.
After reviewing the settings on the camera we found that this video was actually shot zoomed in slightly.
The Specter Stabilizer
Check out the latest Specter Stabilizer listings at:
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
1. Extendable from 13 1/2in to 23in tall
2. Movable gimbal allows vertical balance to be adjusted in multiple ways.
3. Inertial dampers reduce unwanted rotation.
4. High precision ceramic main bearing and Teflon sealed side bearings offer optimal performance by reducing bearing friction.
5. Up to 12 different ways it can be set up to suit your filming style.
6. Supports cameras from 0-5.5pounds. That's not a typo, the movable gimbal allows the vertical balance to actually go all the way down to zero. So all those Flip, Kodak and other micro cameras are supported. It should also be noted that the 5.5pound max is the maximum camera setup the stabilizer will support with the weights included, but not necessarily your arm because it does get heavy.
7. Extended inverted flight support by removing the gimbal and flipping it upside down.
8. Includes a SLIK DQ-20 quick release mount.
9. Hard shell case is included standard.
10. Ultra durable high gloss black powder coat paint.
Check it out at: http://balvanzenterprises.com/SpecterStabilizer.html
Friday, August 26, 2011
Stay tuned, as the release is in the works.
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Now that it's starting to warm up across the country, more of you are going to be headed out to film on location. That's why we want to set you up with everything you need to make that happen. Our new Hard Shell Case will protect your investment on the go and with new locations, comes new lighting conditions too, so we are offering a 20% discount on our 3x5" gray cards to keep those colors in line. Offer ends March 31st.
Friday, February 25, 2011
While we were looking for new ways to save you money, we tracked down a big one. After shipping a couple of our hard shell cases, we found the post office is charging extra for the size of the item. That's why we'll be switching to UPS for domestic shipments of the hard shell case. This change could save you up to $14 on shipping!
Exceptions: Hawaii, Alaska
Saturday, January 29, 2011
Want a professional look at a low price? We are proud to introduce our new Hard Shell Case; big enough for our standard MiniDV Stabilizer and a small camera, or the MiniDV Stabilizer Pro at full length. It comes pre-cut to fit both units and has additional diced foam to allow you to add some of your accessories as well.
Check out our website to find out more.