Wednesday, August 31, 2011
1. Extendable from 13 1/2in to 23in tall
2. Movable gimbal allows vertical balance to be adjusted in multiple ways.
3. Inertial dampers reduce unwanted rotation.
4. High precision ceramic main bearing and Teflon sealed side bearings offer optimal performance by reducing bearing friction.
5. Up to 12 different ways it can be set up to suit your filming style.
6. Supports cameras from 0-5.5pounds. That's not a typo, the movable gimbal allows the vertical balance to actually go all the way down to zero. So all those Flip, Kodak and other micro cameras are supported. It should also be noted that the 5.5pound max is the maximum camera setup the stabilizer will support with the weights included, but not necessarily your arm because it does get heavy.
7. Extended inverted flight support by removing the gimbal and flipping it upside down.
8. Includes a SLIK DQ-20 quick release mount.
9. Hard shell case is included standard.
10. Ultra durable high gloss black powder coat paint.
Check it out at: http://balvanzenterprises.com/SpecterStabilizer.html
Friday, August 26, 2011
Stay tuned, as the release is in the works.